Crown Supplies Corporation
Furnace - Payne® - 96% AFUE 60000 Btuh Two-Stage 4-Way Multipoise Variable-Speed ECM Condensing Gas Furnace
Regular price $4,495.00
The PG96VTAA Multipoise Condensing Gas Furnace features a two-stage gas valve and a variable speed, constant torque (VCT) ECM blower motor. With an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of up to 96.0% this furnace provides added savings over standard gas furnaces. It features 4-way multipoise installation flexibility, and is available in ten model sizes. Can be installed in air quality management districts with a 40 ng/J NOx emissions requirement. All sizes are design certified in Canada. This furnace is not designed for use in recreation vehicles, manufactured (mobile) homes or outdoors.
- Variable-speed, constant-torque ECM blower motor, two-speed inducer motor, and two-stage gas valve.
- Fully-insulated casing including blower section.
- Aluminized-steel primary heat exchanger.
- Stainless-steel condensing secondary heat exchanger.
- Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Igniter.
- Adjustable blower speed for heating, cooling, continuous fan, and dehumidification.
- 4-way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installations, with unique vent elbow and optional through-the-cabinet downflow venting capability.
- Factory-configured ready for upflow applications.
- Installation flexibility: sidewall or vertical vent.
- Ideal height 35" (889 mm) cabinet: short enough for taller coils, but still allows enough room for service.
- Direct-vent/sealed combustion, single-pipe venting or ventilated combustion air.
- Propane convertible with gas conversion accessory kit.
- Convenient Air Purifier and Humidifier connections.
- 5 ton sizes (sizes 60080 and 60100) allow 15 Amp breaker with accessory (order separately).
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® Version 4.1 criteria for gas furnaces: 95%+ AFUE.
- Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 in. W.C. and cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 in. W.C. when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193.
- All sizes meet 40 ng/J NOx emissions. Can be installed in air quality management districts with a 40 ng/J NOx emissions requirement