Heat Pump - Ductless 9000 Btuh Heat Pump Single Zone 115-1
38 = OUTDOOR UNIT
MA = MODEL
Q = HEAT PUMP SYSTEM TYPE
B = 1:1 MAXIMUM NUMBER OF FAN COIL UNITS THAT CAN BE CONNECTED TO THE OUTDOOR UNIT
09 = .75 TON NOMINAL CAPACITY
- = STANDARD UNIT TYPE
-- = NOT USED
1 = 115-1-60
A PERFECT BALANCE BETWEEN BUDGET LIMITS, ENERGY SAVINGS AND COMFORT.
The 38/40MAQ series ductless split systems are a matched combination of an outdoor condensing unit and an indoor fan coil unit connected only by refrigerant tubing and wires.
The fan coil is mounted on the wall, near the ceiling. This selection of fan coils permits creative solutions to design problems such as:
- Add-ons to current space (an office or family room addition)
- Special space requirements
- When changes in the load cannot be handled by the existing system.
- When adding air conditioning to spaces that are heated by hydronic or electric heat and have no ductwork.
- Historical renovations or any application where preserving the look of the original structure is essential.
The ideal complement to your ducted system when it is impractical or prohibitively expensive to use ductwork. These compact indoor fan coil units take up very little space in the room and do not obstruct windows. The fan coils are attractively styled to blend with most room decors. Advanced system components incorporate innovative technology to provide reliable cooling performance at low sound levels.
All HVAC units must be Installed by certified fully licensed technicians.
Price includes Installation.